The Crossover

Building Bridges to God and Helping People Across

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. -- Jesus of Nazareth (John 5:24)

Update Posted On Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Trip to Marfranc, Haiti


Jeff Gates and I (Pastor Brian) spent last week in Marfranc, Haiti. Through New Life for Haiti, we are partnering with a Haitian church in Marfranc to develop their community. This trip was spent working on finishing a Primary School building for the church. We worked side by side with the Haitians. They provided some labor, food, and even a little money.

I had the privilege of preaching Sunday morning. It was a really great experience for me. In the pictures, you see Jeff Gates and his new little buddy Widle (Weed-lay). We had to double check Jeff's bags to make sure their wasn't a Widle shaped object in any of them. You want to bring them home with you.


And in the other, a picture of me and Pastor Plasir.

To read about our trip, go to New Life For Haiti Trip Blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home