The Crossover

Building Bridges to God and Helping People Across

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. -- Jesus of Nazareth (John 5:24)

Update Posted On Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sermon Download - Tough Question Sunday

Sermon Theme: Tough Question Sunday - August 31, 2008

If you right click on the sermon, then click "Save Target As", you can save the MP3 to your computer.

Download: 080831 - Tough Question Sunday

1. Why is it easier to be "bad" than "good"?
2. The Bible says you're supposed to love everybody. How am I supposed to love the Devil?
3. Hell, personally, I do not think there is one. Why would God condemn people to hell for not knowing?
4. Why is the Bible so authoritative when it was put together by a group of men, just like us?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home