The Crossover

Building Bridges to God and Helping People Across

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. -- Jesus of Nazareth (John 5:24)

Update Posted On Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 29, 2009 Tough Question Sunday

I want to invite you to one of my favorite events at The Crossover. On the 5th Sunday of the month (happens four times a year), we have Tough Question Sunday where people give me their "tough questions" and try to respond to them in my sermon. I'm not the "Bible Answer Guy." I have a couple goals for these sermons -- to be authentic and admit I have questions too and to give people a structure to help them think about tough questions.

If you're interested, here are this week's tough questions. If you have a tough question, email it to me or leave it in the comment section. I will save it for next time. I love Tough Questions!

How many times should a person be baptized? Or Why do people get baptized more than once? (Romans 6:1-13; Colossians 2:9-15)

Can you explain the purpose of Hell's existence? (John 3:16-21; Matthew 25:31-46)

What does it mean in Romans 9 when it talks about Predestination?

Why don't we observe lent?

What does God look like? Would I recognize Him today? (Genesis 1:26-27)

Christians are the number one reason I have trouble believing in God. They complain about serving. They are unwilling to let me be myself and get to know me. They are so convinced they are right about so much more than just about God. Why are Christians like this? (Matthew 23:13-33)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home