The Crossover

Building Bridges to God and Helping People Across

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. -- Jesus of Nazareth (John 5:24)

Update Posted On Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sermon from Journal Gazette Article

On Friday, August 14, 2009, my article in the Times Courier/Journal Gazette was based on a sermon I preached about a year ago titled -- Romans 13 - How to Put Prayer Back in Schools. It may not be what you think. Here are the three sermons I preached that month if you'd care to listen to them.

If you right click on the sermon, then click "Save Target As", you can save the MP3 to your computer.

October 2008 -- Romans 12
Download: Romans 12 - Avoid an Adequate Life
Download: Romans 13 - How to Put Prayer Back in School
Download: Romans 14 - Freedom & Legalism

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home